Inside Sales Manager
Leading Tech Multinational
68k - 79k base, €95k - 114k OTE +benefits
As cliché as this sounds, but this really is a “New Year, New Role” situation. My client, a Global Leader, is going through an exciting transformation phase this year, and as such they require an established Inside Sales Manager to join them and lead a new team throughout this new phase and beyond.
- Hire, develop, coach and manage your inside sales team to ensure operational excellence
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Define and ensure personal development of all direct reports
All candidates must have:
- Minimum of 1 years experience managing a team of Inside Sales staff
- Experience working in a telesales; structured sales; outbound sales: account management & Lead generation environment
- Technology or Telecoms background is a MUST
What they offer:
- A competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits package.
- Access to state of the art facilities including a 24 hour gym and Wellness Centre.
- Continuous in-house training with many progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to be involved in a multitude of sports and social clubs.
- Hands on role within an established, progressive organisation
This is a priority requirement for my client and won’t be open for long so if you're looking for a new challenge this year, apply below with your CV for immediate consideration.