Sales Job's - My client is one of Ireland’s longest established distributors of enterprise IT turning over $100m per annum.
Located in Dublin West they are looking to a hire an Account Manager to join their growing team. This position offers excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Ideal candidates are likely to have a mixture of relationship and sales skills with strong commercial acumen and will undertake to drive new sales through our existing UK partner relationships. Working with our existing UK sales team, you will assume ownership of and responsibility for a number of UK channel partners and vendors.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To Support the UK Sales Team on quotes, pricing, escalations and order processing
· To sell our Vendor’s product lines into UK channel partners
· To work closely with the UK team on meetings, actions and generating pipeline
· Act as a liaison between our re seller customers and the Vendor.
· Support our reseller partners on product benefits to end customers.
· Achieve and maintain the necessary Vendor accreditation.
· Support our customers in bids and tender responses
· Support and assist with rollout of vendor programs and departmental sales plans.
· Work alongside the sales and technical personnel at the Vendor to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
· In all communications present a professional image of the company
Experience and Qualifications
· Qualification in a 3rd level degree is desirable but not essential
· Ability to build relationships and call customers.
· The drive to be successful.
· Persuasive on product issues. Convincing and influential.
· Clear attention to detail
· Fluency in English – Spoken and written.
· Timeline sensitive and goal oriented.
· Committed to learning and self-development.
If you wish to apply for this role contact Conal at Brightwater 01 6621000 or email@example.com or click below