The Job: Office based Sales Executive working within a Sales team selling in-company and public (delivered in Rathcoole and Nationwide) safety training courses.
Location: Rathcoole, Dublin
• Working with the Sales Team to achieve sales and KPI targets
• Achieve maximum seat loads on public training courses
• Achieve maximum sales with in-company training programmes to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation.
• Maintain and develop business relationships with current customers to generate and maintain business for the organisation.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
• Assist in the marketing and promotion of company products
• Launch and establish new products in the marketplace
• Focused at all times on the company’s mission of providing superior customer value
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
• Have a proven track record in sales
• Be results driven, self-motivated, optimistic and realistic and resilient
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Excellent written and reporting skills
• Ability to working with a reporting systems to include KPI’s
• Experience in the health & safety sector desirable
• Own transport & full clean drivers’ licence