The Job: Key Account Manager working within a Sales team selling in-company and public (delivered in Rathcoole and Nationwide) safety training courses.
Location: Rathcoole, Dublin
• Working with the Sales Team to achieve sales and KPI targets
• Achieve maximum seat loads on public training courses
• Achieve maximum sales with in-company training programmes to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation.
• Maintain and develop business relationships with current customers to generate and maintain business for the organisation.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
• Assist in the marketing and promotion of company products
• Launch and establish new products in the marketplace
• Focused at all times on the company’s mission of providing superior customer value
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
• Have a proven track record in sales
• Be results driven, self-motivated, optimistic and realistic and resilient
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Excellent written and reporting skills
• Ability to working with a reporting systems to include KPI’s
• Experience in the health & safety sector desirable
• Own transport & full clean drivers’ licence
Holland TCS have a great team and have grown year on year delivering the highest quality training and consultancy to all sectors nationwide. If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org