Purpose of the Role: The Sales Coordinator will provide the necessary support to the Sales & Events Manager. The Sales Coordinator will assist with all event scheduling and finalising details with clients.
Reporting to: The Sales Coordinator will report to the hotels Sales & Events Manager and will also have a direct line of communication with Mrs. Yvonne Moriarty Group Sales & Marketing Director and Ms. Laura Moriarty Group Operations Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with all enquiries/bookers regarding the facilities/services available at the hotel
- Point of contact for clients, communicating final details and billing
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the Sales & Events Manager and liaising with the Operations Team regarding bookings and function files
- Responsible for updating function sheets and communicating with the kitchen and op’s team on a daily basis
- Coordinating with clients & suppliers ensuring all details are captured and organised
- Prepare sales documents, proposals, contracts, event orders, etc…
- Generate prospective sales leads with the FOM and Corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking and telemarketing
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, events and any appointments
- Record sales meetings and distribute minutes
- Perform hotel site tours with potential clients
- Maintain Customer Databases
- Load and manage rates with third party management systems
- Conduct research and collect data to provide reports and documents, incl. competitive set
- Coordinate necessary arrangements with vendors relating to meetings and events
- Establish strong working relationships with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Ensure maximum exposure of hotel and facilities
- After sales support when required, incl. feedback report
- Ensure an adequate supply of equipment and materials are available at all times
· The above list is not exhaustive; you will be expected to comply with any reasonable request or duties as directed by Sales & Events Manager and Company Directors.
NOTE: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs. Additional direction may be given by the management which are not detailed herein.