With over 25 years’ experience in the agricultural sector, Shamrock Farm Enterprises has carved a reliable and reputable brand in the livestock and equine sectors through the manufacture and distribution of quality nutritional supplements. Our mineral and feed blocks are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using novel technology that far exceeds our competitors. Shamrock Farm Enterprises uses seaweed as the emulsifying and binding agent in the manufacture of these blocks which sets us apart in this competitive market by offering the producer the best that nature has to offer for their animals.
Our product range includes Dairy, Beef, Calf, Sheep and Equine products, together with our own bespoke grass seed mixes, seaweed fertiliser, silage additive, etc.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting a Tele-Sales Representative to work from our base in Dundrum, Co Tipperary. The role will primarily include selling our high-quality products to an existing client base. Establishing long-term customer relationships, while seeking and maximising sales opportunities from the Shamrock Enterprises product list, will be key to success in the role. It will involve self-management to fulfil monthly objectives.
· Previous proven experience in tele-sales or sales.
· A proven ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
· Methodical approach in processing orders, sales and collection of payments due.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong self-motivation, initiative and self-starter, with great work ethic.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Fluent English speaker.
· Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector would be an advantage but not essential, as full product training and mentoring will be given.
The successful candidate will have a significant remuneration package, continuous training and development, and an opportunity to be involved in a growing business.
Closing date for receipt of applications – Friday 25th January 2019.