Trainee Recruitment Consultant – IT Recruitment
Now for our elevator pitch:
We’re a specialist IT recruitment consultancy based in Belfast.
We’re specialists in recruitment for IT positions throughout Ireland, working with many of the world’s most prominent global IT companies, banks, and investment companies, along with a large selection of the hottest, and fastest growing Start-up companies in Ireland.
Having been operating for over 7 years, we’re still in the early stages of development as a niche and specialist recruitment consultancy. However, this hasn’t slowed our growth and ambition.
As a team unique and diverse people, we have ambitious growth plans and are searching for people to join us on the ground floor and grow their careers with one of the quickest growing consultancies in Belfast, Reperio Human Capital.
That’s all well and good, but you want to know what we’re really like, don’t you?
We’re a friendly, supportive and engaging team, and we feel we’ve hit the mark when it comes to culture and atmosphere within our office.
Recruitment can be challenging, fast paced and stressful, but our team’s attitude and ethos has created a unique culture which enables them to reach their potential while actually enjoying coming to work.
All this comes down to the dedication our team has, the motivation they share, and ultimately the fun that we have every day. This has fostered success and acted as a magnet to anyone searching for an office with an amazing atmosphere.
We know that a happy team is a successful team, which is why we actively encourage the support, guidance and mentoring our consultants engage in.
And now you have the opportunity to join us!
We are currently searching for aspiring recruitment consultants – people who are interested in joining a company which will provide them with a complete and in-depth training programme to ensure they reach all the success they deserve with us.
You don’t need to have experience within the IT market, or previous experience of recruitment to work with us, all you need is to ambitious and highly motivated.
What you can expect to be doing as a specialist recruitment consultant:
• our consultants handle the full 360 degree lifecycle of recruitment, so you’ll be responsible for business development, sourcing, advertising, negotiating, headhunting and maintaining relationships
• following your training programme, you’ll take complete ownership of your specialist IT market
• you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art recruitment database, and some of the most cutting edge recruitment tools and technologies at your disposal to ensure that you can see success as a recruitment consultant
What you can expect from us:
• a full in depth training programme to ensure you become a successful specialist recruitment consultant
• a competitive base salary
• a market leading commission scheme (paid from day 1 , and completely uncapped) all to ensure you see the results of your efforts – expect to be rewarded up to 35% commission each month
• holiday incentives (regular company holidays to locations like Dubai / Barcelona / Palma / Malaga)
• Pension, Private Health Insurance, and a host of other unique benefits
• A friendly and social office environment, who regularly socialise and offer advice and guidance to those new to recruitment
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Con McBride in Reperio to discuss the position further
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.