Territory Account Executive
Our client helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security and scale. They help to power more than 65% of all traffic on the Web.
As part of the company’s rapid growth they are now looking to hire a Territory Account Executive (TAE) to join their growing sales team and cover the Nordic and BeNeLux markets. You will work as a key part of a vibrant team located in the Cork city centre office.
The TAE is a quota-carrying, revenue-generating sales role, with the opportunity to exceed quotas. As a TAE, you want to continue to grow your career in cutting-edge technology sales.
This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact quickly, in a company that is growing fast.
· Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team
· Promote and sell products and professional services
· Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products, services, trends, and competition
· Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install base accounts
· Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build and close additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
· Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
· High level of forecast accuracy expected
· Pricing and contract negotiation
· Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
· Report writing and maintenance
What experience do I need?
· A passion for customers, technology and a proven track record in sales
· Previous success positioning and selling IT solutions, preferably in the networking space
· Energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
· Be comfortable cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
· Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
· Excellent phone and written communication skills (including listening, interpreting, writing), as well as organisational and time management skills
· Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
· Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
· Have a willingness to travel occasionally
Our Reference MI39
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV .