The Role: Our client is looking for a high-performing Telesales Manager in Wicklow near Bray.
· Overall responsibility for the sales function in the company duties to include the ongoing recruitment of the team, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring. (15 sales representatives on the team)
· Responsible for driving sales focusing on KPI’s, Conversion rates, Call ratios & Sales Targets
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Successful previous experience as a sales team leader sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a telesales environment;
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Drive marketing strategy to generate new leads for the sales team
· Successful previous experience as a sales team leader or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a telesales environment;
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
· Strong business sense and industry expertise
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Our Reference SG245
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.