Our product is a world leading product compliance workflow platform built and sold by the company. It is used by over 200 major name clients many of whom are the leading product household names in the world including Bosch, Amazon, Ikea, Apple, etc. The Product Manager leads and manages our product development from inception through the product life cycle in order to maximise business value. The Product Manager leads a team including both Product Owners and Product UX/Designers and is closely aligned with Software Development. She or he also works across departments including Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Client Success and Market Access to align the product with the ambitious strategic direction of the business.
KRA 1: Product Strategy / Productise ideas
· Work closely with Senior Management Team to develop the product vision.
· Translate concepts into testable initiatives.
· Leads the Product Owners in developing the User Cases
· Lead the Product UX/Design Team to imbed the user experience in all elements of development
· Work with Software Development to define product release priorities and requirements.
· Identify potential partners relationships for the product.
KRA 2: Adoption / Analysing User Needs
· Lead Client needs assessments and feedback sessions to understand user needs and be their advocate.
· Work with the Client Success Team in determining needs of clients.
· Prioritise Product Development to support Client Adoption.
KRA 3: Communications and Company goals alignment
· Ensure all key stakeholders are kept aligned with the Product Strategy
· Create appropriate forum to engage key stakeholders
· Create multiple channels of communications
· Co-ownership/matrix accountability for revenue targets consistent with sales targets.
KRA 4: Sales & Marketing Support
· Work with Marketing so that the go-to market strategy, the product positioning, key benefits and target customers are all clearly defined.
· Provide Product support to the Commercial Teams and Client Success Team
· Providing guidance on pricing and deal structure.
KRA 5: Cross Functional Leadership, Teamwork and Process Improvement
· Partner with the CTO in delivery of product to tight deadlines with commercial dependency
· Ensure that relevant functions deliver their product related responsibilities
· Influence the relevant functions to make process improvements which improve the usability of the system for clients, increase usage, reduce our costs or increase sales and overall market share.
Prior Experience and Qualifications
· Educated to master’s level in technology or engineering
· 10 years plus business experience, both technical and commercial is essential
· P&L experience
· Experience in software/ product marketing
· Entrepreneur experience is a plus
· Requires worldwide travel – approx. 10%
Our Reference MI41
Partnering with PRC, we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard, we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job, seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.