Sales Operations Manager
Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced multinational tech environment? Have a passion for Sales and all things IT? The time is right for a Sales Operations Director to join one of the world's most well-known names in technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a multinational based IN Cork.
Based within the Sales Operations function, this role will see the successful candidate acting as Chief of Staff to the Commercial Business Leader. It’s a key role required to drive the Commercial Business Operation, covering all the organisations’ products.
· Act as key business partner to the Global Sales Director and the global account management team.
· Drive an action-oriented culture, ensuring delivery
· Create strategic analyses to assist in driving the development of the business
· Performance Management of the Commercial Business Unit and its’ Sales Teams
· Drive an inside sales culture underpinned by SMART KPIs
· Conduct all planning and forecasting activities to correctly measure business
· Lead an effective and efficient pipeline process, using a 90-day plan
· Drive alignment between the Commercial Business and EMEA
· Drive consistent Sales Methodologies and robust inside sales processes
· Ensure regular deal and account reviews are conducted
The ideal person for the role:
The right candidate for this role ideally has 10- 12years’ experience specifically in a combination of Sales and Operations roles within the software sector. You’ve had proven success in a competitive sales environment. You’ve also got exceptional communication, commercial acumen and business partnering skills, able to influence at all levels of an organisation. You’re superb with presentations and can utilise and create PPT decks in support of your message. Analysis of data using advanced Excel will also be important to develop business cases that will aid overall strategic decisions.
Our Reference MI38
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.