Fleetwood Healthcare are a leading Supplier of Medical devices and provide medical training throughout Ireland. We have an extensive range of healthcare products within the hospital sector and require a proactive sales person to grow the business in this area.
As part of our future plans and commitment to growing our business, we are looking to to recruit a talented Sales Representative to join our successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and/or a nursing degree with Theatre and Endoscopy experience.
The candidate will live within commuting distance of Dublin, have a full, clean driving licence and a valid passport.
- Developing a solid customer base through a well-organized journey plan.
- Introducing our extensive catalogue and innovative product range
- Selling existing products and customer specific products to match customer requirements.
- Provide a positive input and support to Marketing plans and Trade shows for your area.
- Accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to management.
- You must have basic knowledge of and experience in using PCs/Laptops/iPads with PowerPoint & Excel.
- Ability to drive purchasing decisions with influence and close long term supply agreements
Interviews for this position will take place during the months of January and February. All applicants will receive a response to their application.
If candidates have holidays booked during this time please state the dates you are away and this will be taken into consideration
Salary & benefits are negotiable, dependent on qualifications and experience, but will not be a barrier to the right candidate. Company Car, iPhone & iPad provided to successful Applicant