Renowned for their excellent aftercare and training services, Fleetwood Healthcare provides Ireland’s healthcare professionals with optimal medical supplies solutions. Due to ongoing success, we are now looking for a field Sales Executive to join the team.
Whether you’re a seasoned sales professional looking for a fresh challenge or a healthcare professional who wants to take their career in a new, exciting direction, this is a fantastic opportunity that’s not to be missed. As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with selling our client’s ground-breaking medical products to customers within the hospital sector throughout Dublin and the East coast Region.
Approaching prospects, you will passionately promote the benefits of company products and identify how customers could be assisted in achieving their individual objectives.
Additionally, you will forge strong working relationships with key decision makers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
The ideal candidate will have
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets OR hands-on experience of working in the nursing or healthcare sector or relevant Degree level qualification in business, nursing or a related discipline.
- A full, clean driving licence and valid passport
- Live in commuting distance of Dublin
Enthusiastic and proactive, as a Sales Executive, you must have superb interpersonal and communication skills. You must also have a team player mentality and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Previous work or sales experience in the surgical and/or medical devices sector may be desirable but it is certainly not essential.
- Developing a solid customer base through a well-organized journey plan.
- Introducing our extensive catalogue and innovative product range
- Selling existing products and customer specific products to match customer requirements.
- Provide a positive input and support to Marketing plans and Trade shows for your area.
- Accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- You must have good knowledge of and experience in using PCs/Laptops/iPads with PowerPoint & Excel.
- Ability to drive purchasing decisions with influence and close long term supply agreements
Interviews for this position will take place during the months of January and February, all applicants will receive a response to their application.
If candidates have holidays booked during this time please state the dates you are away in your application and this will be taken into consideration