Project Manager - SAP SuccessFactors
Leading International Organisation
Remote Based role - UK; N.Ireland; Ireland
60k - 80k + Excellent benefits
I am actively hiring for an established IT Project Manager for a leading multi-million dollar international company. Remote based role, so you can happily avoid those lengthy daily commutes to the office! However, 25% - 50% of your time will include travelling to onsite client meetings (UK / Ireland)
You will be responsible:
- For managing the Full Life Cycle implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Lead and direct customer projects which require multiple consulting resources and high levels of functional integration.
- You will interface with all areas affected by the project including end users, functional and technical staff, subject matter experts, and customer leadership to take the original project definition through to final implementation.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in project management, consulting delivery, technology leadership and management.
- Bachelor degree in related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a virtual, global environment
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors from planning to configuration through go-live
- PMP Certification
Apply now for immediate consideration.