LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the UK, USA and Australia with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
About the Role
LEAP - a leading global software provider. is currently looking for a proactive and ambitious New Business Product Consultant to join our dynamic, high-velocity New Business team based from our centrally located Dublin office near to Grand Canal Dock and St Stephens Green.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and hungry sales executive to promote a proven software solution into a new market.
Your presentation and communication skills; your success at liaising with lawyers / small law firms in Ireland along with your ability to close a deal will see you win in this role.
LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful. This is an amazing opportunity with great earning potential and provides fantastic exposure within a successful and fast-growing software company.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within specific territory
- Cold calling (you will also be supported by a specialist team, generating and warming up leads for you)
- Demonstrating the key benefits of LEAP to potential clients online and onsite
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Closing new business deals
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
- Discussing client requirements
- Understanding the mission of each client and quantify how the software solution will make an impact
- Ensure all of the client’s goals are delivered
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Adept in analysing client reactions to products and pricing
- Highly self-motivated, competitive with a confident attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- An ability to quickly build strong relationships
- An ability to demonstrate our product
- A Legal or SaaS background
- Proven examples of exceeding sales targets
- Access to own car and ability to drive (generous car allowance provided)
- The ability to travel and stay overnight across the UK and Ireland.
- Articulate & well presented.
Why work for us?
As well as working with some fantastic and talented people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. There are fantastic opportunities within our business to progress and you will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support; internal and external training courses, and on the job training so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential.
Don’t just take our word for it that LEAP is a great place to work, check out what our amazing LEAPSters have to say; Visit Life at Leap & LEAP on Glassdoor.com
At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with.
We continually improve to be the best.
We never ever give up!
Please submit a short cover letter alongside your CV briefly outlining how you meet the criteria for the role. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.