Milltown, Co. Monaghan
€Attractive Package Plus Career Progression & Opportunities for Advancement
Our client has been dedicated to keeping people safe at work through their high quality health and safety products since 1944.
Meeting the most sophisticated requirements, they prioritise customer and supplier satisfaction and are committed to continuous innovation, improvement and sustainability.
Now, they are looking for a Tender Administrator to join their friendly team in Monaghan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tender or sales support professional advance their career and make a positive impact on our client’s business wins.
You’ll be provided with all the training you need to succeed and ongoing support to ensure you remain engaged and excited by your role. It’s a fast-paced engaging environment where you will discover plenty of chances to develop and do more with your career.
What’s more, as the company is growing, there will be plenty of progression opportunities in the future, making this the ideal role in which to carve out a rewarding career.
As a Tender Administrator, you will provide a high level of support to our client’s commercial function throughout the tendering process.
In this varied role, you’ll prepare materials for all tenders, proposals, pre-qualifications and customer presentations, support sales staff to provide excellent responses and identify tender opportunities.
Your role will also involve:
- Supporting contract negotiations
- Effectively managing the opportunity pipeline to predict revenue
- Carrying out and documenting win/lost meetings after each customer decision
- Informing the management team of market trends and competitor issues
To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a tender and/or sales support role
- Previous experience of tendering processes
- Experience of tracing and matching products to the tender application
- Experience of collecting competitive information and identifying weaknesses
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- A degree level qualification in business management (or equivalent)
Organised and detail-oriented, as a Tender Administrator, you’ll have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You’ll also have a commercial mindset and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
To apply for the role of Tender Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Tender Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Bid Administrator, Tender Co-ordinator, Sales & Tender Co-ordinator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Submission Co-ordinator, Proposals Administrator, Proposals Co-ordinator, Sales Support.