Our client a leading Pharmacy Retail Chain are seeking to recruit:
Stock Control Manager - Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Duties of Stock Control Manager:
● Ensure that all stock received has a relevant purchase order and check for accuracy of delivery against PO.
● Ensure that all deliveries are received correctly and all shipments are tracked
● Ensure requested goods are delivered on time by managing delivery schedule & liaising with suppliers.
● Match receipt/order/supplier invoice and note any discrepancies to be followed up by Finance department.
● Coordinate regular inventory audits and cycle counts.
● Investigating and resolving stock discrepancies and maintain budget control
● Make sure all stock is available on time to meet patient needs and stock is rotated to reduce out of dates.
● Make sure that regular checks are done for out of date medicines.
● Be compliant on all FMD requirements new legislation changes
● Work with the Procurement Manager in relation to forecasting supply and demand
● KPI’s for stock issued to Finance for final monthly pack
Criteria and Requirements
* Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
* BSc in Logistics, Business, Administration or relevant field desireable
* Good understanding of supply chain procedures
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of inventory management software
* Familiar with FMD regulations and new legistation is ESSENTIAL