TitanHQ is a fast-growing Irish software company. Our security products are used by thousands of customers across the globe in what is one of the hottest sectors in IT, Security. We are looking for bright, talented people to join our expanding sales team and currently have a requirement for a sales executive to work on our renewals team.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has started or is eager to start a career in selling. It involves selling renewal contracts to our existing customer base and, where possible, cross selling and up selling to maximise revenue. It involves becoming very familiar with our systems and products and talking direct to our customers on the phone on a daily basis. The role offers excellent earning potential and for someone who is eager to succeed.
The successful candidate will have experience selling or will have had exposure to a busy office/sales environment. They will have worked to targets and will be used to performing well under pressure and be very well organised. They will be used to talking to customers on the phone and have excellent communication skills both on the phone and over email. A background in selling software to businesses would be a distinct advantage but is not required. We need a team player who will fit into our Galway based sales team and contribute to the high standards expected.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Sell over the phone to customers who’s product subscriptions are due for renewal
· Convert these ‘opportunities’ to sales and process orders efficiently
· Cross-sell and up-sell new products and services to these customers where possible
· Meet or exceed TitanHQ’s stated financial targets for renewals and manage a sales pipeline that is capable of delivering key targets
· Update the company’s sales database and ensure all data is accurate
· Work with our resellers and distributors to facilitate their product renewals
· Report regularly to your manager on monthly sales, forecast etc.
Qualifications and Skills
· A team player with an interest in pursuing a career in sales
· Capable of working in a vibrant and target driven environment
· An organized individual with working knowledge of everyday software tools (word, Excel etc)
· Third level qualification and knowledge of IT an advantage
· Excellent telephone and communication skills
· Sales experience in a similar role is preferred.