Are you interested in a new and exciting challenge in one of the world’s most exciting and rewarding industries?
If so, The Educational Company of Ireland (Edco), Ireland’s leading educational Publisher for over 100 years, wishes to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to its growing team. Reporting to the Sales Manager this exciting position involves selling and promoting the company’s highly successful print, digital and e-learning range of publications and resources to schools in Dublin and surrounding counties.
We are looking for a well organised self-starter, with a positive outlook, good people skills and ideally with an interest in Education and technology.
This role may suit somebody with a Primary Teaching background.
The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate a high level of skill in the areas of communication, relationship building, organisation, sales presentation and time management.
- A proven track record in sales is essential with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
· Energy, drive and ambition, with the ability to handle challenges and drive to succeed
- Knowledge of technology and ICT including the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a highly successful team
- Full driving licence
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Account management of all schools in the territory
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Achieving set sales targets
- Growing product market share
- Participation required at events held on weekends and/or weekday evenings
Interested candidates with a full, clean driver’s licence should forward their CV with an accompanying letter via this website
The Educational Company of Ireland, Ballymount Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12.