RAPIC’s mission is to deliver the IT infrastructure for a more efficient and data driven healthcare system. We help medical clinics and health centres to not only secure their clinical data but also to make better use of it to provide improved patient care. Our innovative software solutions enable a whole new level of health analytics for doctors as well as delivering cost savings in an evermore-cost conscience healthcare environment. RAPIC is a highly ambitious start-up with lofty goals to fundamentally improve the quality of healthcare in Ireland and abroad. We believe healthcare sustainability is one of the most important issues facing our world over the coming decades and we are determined to face it head-on.
RAPIC are looking for a strong sales and business development rep to help grow our core user base. Our backup and data infrastructure product MedVault is already deployed in numerous clinics across Ireland and our core analytics solution MedStats will be available from February 2019. A core function of the role will be to establish and expand relationships with new clients within the primary healthcare sector. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling SAAS or IAAS products. This role presents a tremendous opportunity for a sales professional looking for greater autonomy and responsibility. As one of RAPIC’s first five hires you will report directly to the CEO and will have major input on company decisions. Success in this position will require a growth mindset, determination and a proven ability to close new business. If this sounds like you then it’s a great time to join. The sales territory and compensation package for the role is up for negotiation.
What will be my role?
• Contact and build relationships with potential new clients in your territory.
• Visit clinics daily to talk with key decision makers and demonstrate the product.
• Close customer deals and negotiate contracts.
• Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources.
• Help to develop best practices as an early member of a fast growing team.
• Attend and represent RAPIC at medical seminars and events.
• Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical team goals.
What skills do I need?
• Minimum 1-2 years sales experience with at least 6 months in a closing role
• Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage time efficiently, think strategically and make recommendations.
• Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious
• Strong passion for RAPIC and our mission
• Fluency in English
• Full drivers license
Bonus Skills & Attributes
• Experience as a medical sales rep within the primary care sector. (Highly Preferred)
• Experience working with a CRM like Hubspot
• Resourcefulness is key to success in a start-up environment
• Strong leadership qualities necessary to grow into a more senior role as the company expands
We know our team is core to our success so If there’s something important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us!
• Equity in fast-growing start-up (negotiable based on quality of candidate)
• Competitive salary with large bonus/commission incentive
• Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work!
• Ability to work remotely and autonomously
• Mileage and phone expenses
• Open vacation policy and flexible holiday so you can take time off when you need it
• Opportunity to be part of an exceptional team working to solve problems that have real impact