From our adventurous beginnings over 175 years ago, Bewley’s has grown to become one of the largest coffee roasters in the UK and Ireland with an annual turnover in excess of €150m. We are leaders in the provision of tea and coffee solutions to the foodservice and retail sectors. In addition to our award-winning range of teas, we also have a wide range of espresso blends and single origin coffees, roasted to suit the varying tastes of today’s sophisticated coffee consumer.
In Ireland we are the market leader in the supply of hot beverage solutions with over 4,000 hotels, restaurants and cafes proudly serving Bewley’s tea and coffee. You’ll also find our award-winning products in most supermarkets and convenience stores around the country.
We are at the forefront of Irish coffee culture and were the first to import Fairtrade coffee into Ireland, the first to introduce Cup of Excellence coffees, the first to introduce latte art, the first to roast coffee in-store and the first Carbon Neutral coffee roastery in Ireland.
Would you like to join our team?
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Areas of responsibility:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and growing their business.
- Take a consultative approach to identifying and commercialising new target accounts by, constantly growing and developing the business.
- To present a consistent and professional image of Bewley’s to existing and new accounts.
- To consistently support existing accounts ensuring quality of equipment, use of our products and maintain the customer relationship.
- To report at team meetings on:
- Value of accounts in your territory v’s budget
- Status of new opportunities / leads in your territory
- Report on account issues and how they were resolved
- To work within the team to grow and develop NPD.
- To contribute to the Innovations process in terms of market and customer intelligence
- Retain and communicate extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in your territory.
- Work in conjunction with Service Engineers and Barista Trainers with regard to current and potential account activities.
- To retain all key customers and develop close working relationships with key customers.
- To foster good relationships with all stakeholders, including internal customers.
- Minimum 3yrs experience in food service sales.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- A passion and enthusiasm for achieving agreed company targets.
- Proven track record in new business development.
- Self motivated to achieve results under own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop valued relationships internally and externally.
- Very strong system ability
- Attention to detail.