Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Areas of responsibility:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and growing their business.
- Take a consultative approach to identifying and commercialising new target accounts by, constantly growing and developing the business.
- To present a consistent and professional image of Bewley’s to existing and new accounts.
- To consistently support existing accounts ensuring quality of equipment, use of our products and maintain the customer relationship.
- To report at team meetings on:
- Value of accounts in your territory v’s budget
- Status of new opportunities / leads in your territory
- Report on account issues and how they were resolved
- To work within the team to grow and develop NPD.
- To contribute to the Innovations process in terms of market and customer intelligence
- Retain and communicate extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in your territory.
- Work in conjunction with Service Engineers and Barista Trainers with regard to current and potential account activities.
- To retain all key customers and develop close working relationships with key customers.
- To foster good relationships with all stakeholders, including internal customers.
- Minimum 3yrs experience in food service sales.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- A passion and enthusiasm for achieving agreed company targets.
- Proven track record in new business development.
- Self motivated to achieve results under own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop valued relationships internally and externally.
- Very strong system ability
- Attention to detail.