Expanding, multi-national, market leading manufacturer seeks an experienced Project Engineer with experience in manufacturing, to manage product transfer and new product development projects.
THE COMPANY: Established for over a century and with a global presence, our client is one of the market leaders in their industry. They design and manufacture cutting edge mechatronic and electromechanical components that are sold into a range of sectors, including industrial, automotive, aerospace, marine and oil and gas. They currently have big plans for expanding their current Irish manufacturing operation, which will lead to excellent career opportunities for new and existing employees alike.
THE ROLE: Working on site in a manufacturing facility in Galway, the new Project Engineers main objective will be to manage the transfer of multiple product manufacturing lines from one of our clients international sites to the Galway facility, which will take a number of years to reach completion. You will be responsible for planning, scheduling, execution and validation after relocation to Galway. You will be liaising heavily with product, quality, operations and engineering managers in both the local and international site to ensure a smooth transition of operations.
* Ideally, you will have 3+ years�€™ experience working in a similar Project Engineering role
* Experience in new product or new process design and development will be of interest
* You will hold an engineering qualification in one of the following (or similar) disciplines: mechanical, electrical, electronic, mechatronic, manufacturing.
* You must be proficient with CAD systems
* You must be a clear communicator and problem solver
* You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
* Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 DOE
* Benefits: Negotiable
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Paddy Forde to discuss how we can help you!