Sales Merchandiser required for 1 x Limerick
The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting supermarkets daily.
Advising store representatives on merchandising and stocking of products will be required.
Maintaining records of store visits and providing reports on a weekly basis is important.
The job is the ideal starting point for a rewarding career in sales.
Internal promotions and other benefits are available to help you progress your career within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Promote and sell our complete product range and ensure customer’s needs are met.
• Manage leads from internal and external sources.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives.
• Strong commercial awareness of business dynamics.
• To control our service to existing customers with our full range of products and ensure prime location
• Merchandise the company’s products in all customers stores in your area
• An outgoing customer oriented person.
• Able to establish a rapport with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company's expectations.
• Self motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Present an excellent image
Education & Qualification:
• Outgoing personality
• Training will be provided
• €35k+ OTE
• Base salary + Commission
• Company Phone
• Company vehicle
No agencies please.