INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co Dublin
Basic Salary + Commission
Career path to field sales executive with 12 / 18 months, with Company Car.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit Service Contracts Sales Executive to our successful sales team
AMSL Group are one of Ireland's leading facilities maintenance and support specialists. We supply, install, design, commission and maintain Fire Detection Alarms, Kitchen Fire Suppression, Portable Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting
With over 40 years combined experience we possess a wealth of expertise and competence that ensures legislative compliance and advice is performed with the utmost credibility and knowledge of current codes of practice, procedures and systems.
We are seeking an ambitious and driven experienced internal sales executive to join our rapidly expanding team, the ideal candidate will be interested in progressing to the role of field sales person within 12 to 18 month.
The role requires an individual who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills. It would be advantageous to have experience of fire alarm, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher or kitchen fire suppression systems service maintenance contracts.
• Working to defined targets.
• Developing New and Existing service / maintenance contacts in Business to Business markets such as Retail, Hospitality, Medical Facilities, Offices and Apartments Blocks etc..
• Proactively making contact with potential customers by Telephone, email and Social Media to generate interest in our company and the services we provide.
• Updating and maintaining company records and marketing database to a high standard.
• Working to performance based KPI’s
Skills & Experience
- · 1 – 2 Years Business to Business Sales Experience.
- Proven ability to work to targets to help achieve the team objectives.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Self-Motivated - you will be a positive self-starter, capable of working on own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Must have a full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent English and numerical skills are essential.
Career Incentives and Benefits
• Competitive salary plus excellent commission structure - Salary depends on
experience - €32k On Target Earnings
• Potential after 12 months for promotion to Field Sales position with company
• Fast-growing company with strong market growth.
• Exceptional career growth and progression opportunities.
• Great staff social events
• A friendly and professional team environment.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org