We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager to manage the PrePayPower Door to Door Sales Team in our Dublin region, covering Dublin / Wicklow / Kildare / West Meath / Cavan / Monaghan / Louth / Meath / Longford.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated with Field Sales Management experience. Excellent Salary + Uncapped Commission. Salary DOE.
This role demands someone who has a performance-driven personality with management experience in Door to Door Sales.
If you are highly target-driven with strong and recent experience in field sales management and you adopt a positive attitude and energetic approach to your work, this could be the role for you.
Depends On Experience - Uncapped Commission
- Driving team performance
- Hiring and mentoring of new agents
- Responsible for Team costs / budgets to ensure they are aligned with business targets
- Responsible for weekly tracking of team payroll
- Responsible for creating and documenting Personal Development Plans
- Executing sales campaigns, implemented by the Head of Field Sales
- Working closely with the Head of Field Sales on all future team planning
- Report team performance to Sales Manager on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensuring a high level of compliance within the team
- Working with key stakeholders of the business to ensure completion of sales
- Report areas of non-adherence to Sales Manager
- Collate competitor information on behalf of team and suggest actions
- Accompaniments with agents on Weekly/Monthly basis
- Attend weekly management meetings on team's performance
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed necessary
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to work to strict targets to help achieve the team objectives
- Proven ability to motivate a team of field representatives
- Ability to take direction and implement company strategy when required
- 2+ years Sales & Management experience
- Excellent administration experience essential
- Own transport required
- Considerable attention to detail required
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed and organised manner
- Excellent numerical skills an advantage
- Account Management desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management system beneficial
- Utilities or electricity specific background advantageous
Career Incentive and Benefits
- Competitive salary with an excellent commission structure
- Fast-growing company with strong market growth
- Our HQ is located in Dublin 18 - close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes
- Great staff social events and regular free food!
- An energetic and friendly team environment