Our client a leader in fresh food is seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence. Your role is to increase their market share by meeting and exceeding agreed objectives in terms of acquiring new business and customer retention.
· Develop new business opportunities and maintain productive relationships with existing customers across a specific region to achieve sales targets;
· Build strong relationships with your customers to provide on-going engagement to grow accounts;
· Determine customer needs to provide the best service solution;
· To perform all sales administration activity and liaise with other departments on any customer-related issues.
· Raise the company’s awareness and profile in the market place;
Experience typically required
· Experience of working in a field-based position or an inside sales role;
· Strong customer services background;
· Cold calling and negotiating experience
· PC literacy.
· Motivated by achievement
· Accountable for your work
· Organisation & Time Management
Our Reference MI36
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.