SUZOHAPP is a technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling automation and self-service solutions to more than 25,000 customers throughout the world. SUZOHAPP’s technology enables automation for customers operating in a variety of end markets including retail, transportation, gaming, banking, vending and amusement.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will responsible for development and generation of the sales of the company’s product range to customers within Ireland.
This is a new business role focused upon business development and demands solid sales skills, planning, communication and well-rounded relationship skills.. Details of our solutions can be seen at www.CashComplete.com
The sales focus is on the ‘broad retail’ vertical segment covering retail, food and beverage operations, wholesale and cash and carry, large leisure or hotel establishments etc – businesses that have a range of till point based cash payment and / or payment collection operations.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling & canvasing, sales meetings and presentations, demonstrations)
• Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate own sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Maintain an up-to-date client record history within the companies CRM system
• Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
• Build a robust pipeline of sales opportunities
• Solution sales experience with capital equipment and service in a business-to-business environment.
• High level of presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good presence and enthusiasm.
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Total commitment to long term customer relationships.
• Good PC skills and a familiarity with Office programs