Field Sales Representative
In partnership with our client we are ssking to recruit a Field Sales Representative to manage existing and new clients across Northern Ireland.
As a Field Sales Representative you will be responsible to develop sales and build relationships with Convenience stores across Northern Ireland and you will be speaking to the Retail Industry creating your own pipelines where you will control your own sales cycle from the initial call to closing the deal.
- Develop sales and achieve your targets.
- Introduce new products to our customers.
- Work with marketing team in relation to implementation of promotions in store.
- Maintain good relationships with our customers.
- Know your competitors and what’s going on in the market.
- Contribute to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets.
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities.
Our client is looking for a positive, driven and persuasive individual with excellent influencing skills. Must be able to clearly identify goals and evaluate opportunities, communicate vision and deliver results.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be a brand ambassador for the company and key to your success in this role will be your ability to build and manage relationships in a professional and courteous manner.
What’s in it for you?
A very competitive salary package.
This position is based in Northern Ireland.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org