Lisburn, Co. Antrim
£Excellent DOE Plus Benefits Package
Finning is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Bid Co-ordinator to join their team in Lisburn.
This is a superb opportunity for a bid professional from an engineering or manufacturing background to take on a new challenge with a fantastic organisation.
As a leading plant provider, Finning is dedicated not just to their solutions but also to their teams. You will discover an amazing, dedicated environment filled with talented professionals where there are superb opportunities to develop professionally, diversify your skill-set and fulfil both your potential and your ambitions.
As a Bid Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with planning and organising bid documentation and providing administrative support to the Bid Team.
Your role will consist of four main areas: liaison with other staff and teams, documentation, attendance at bid preparation meetings and maintaining records of all bid activity. You will also be involved in compiling bid packages, ensuring compliance with bid requirements and adherence to project, company and customer requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide a point of contact for Sales personnel, Consultant Engineers and other functions regarding bids
- Organise and manage bid documentation, ensuring on-time preparation and delivery
- Be present at bid preparation meetings, recording and communicating any changes to bids
- Maintain records of bid preparation costs, highlighting any unplanned expenditure
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience of co-ordinating bids for multiple high value projects
- To be skilled in planning bid submissions and working with multi-disciplined teams
- Experience of document management and control processes
- Experience in preparing documents to a defined standard
Detail-focused and motivated, as a Bid Co-ordinator, you will need plenty of initiative, great communication and team working skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
To apply for the role of Bid Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Bid Co-ordinator, Bid Administrator, Tender Co-ordinator, Proposal & Bid Co-ordinator, Bid Writer, Tender Writer, Proposals Writer, Tender Administrator.