Pharmapod, the global leader in cloud-based software for driving efficiencies and standards and reducing Patient Safety Incidents in the Health sector, is looking for a results-oriented Inside Sales Representative (ISR) who will help generate new business opportunities and on-boarding of new clients to fuel the growth of Pharmapod.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to get started in an exciting career with great growth potential.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to attain budget by managing our marketing leads and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will also have strong communication skills to cultivate solid relationships with prospects and customers and be comfortable & articulate in providing demonstrations of our system.
We would like to meet you if you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Ultimately, you will be a critical part of our team to help boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
· Follow-up marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to the sales team or close the contract.
· Contact potential clients and demonstrate the Pharmapod system online
· Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the Pharmapod solution provides
· Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system
· Manage the renewal process for clients to ensure they remain delighted
· Help with the upsell of modules to existing clients
· Report to the Marketing Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of Pharmapod products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process
Proven work experience as an Inside Sales, Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
Comfortable following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
Experience with CRM software
Ability to deliver engaging presentations with outstanding communication and listening skills
Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization
Understanding of e-commerce software/B2B high tech industry a plus
Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation is beneficial
Fluent in reading and writing English
What we offer
This is your chance to build your career in one of the fastest growing SaaS company in the health sector and be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high-quality standards in the healthcare sector
Competitive salary of €33-40K + OTE, commensurate with experience
Many more benefits coming as we grow our team
Pharmapod is an equal opportunities employer.
Recruitment agencies not required.