Our client is looking for a Collections Administrator for an immediate start to provide secretarial and administrative support to their collections department.
- To perform administrative & client support duties and support the Collections Team in the delivery of a professional service.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, minute taking, filing, data input, maintenance and management of information held by the Company as may be required.
- Check voicemails on a daily basis and respond to voicemails when appropriate and forward remaining messages to the relevant account manager
- Field both inbound and outbound call on all live accounts.
- Liase with MABS (Money Advice & Budgeting Service) and other debt management agencies on behalf of the collections team.
- To ensure that effective administrative procedures are in place for the control and management of all portfolios.
- To be responsible for the compiling and collating of statistics for the Company as may be required from time to time.
- To prepare and assist in the collection of data for such monthly, quarterly and annual reports as may be required from time to time.
- To undertake ongoing training and professional development, appropriate to the effective and timely discharge of the duties of the post.
- Ensure all department KPIs are consistently met as advised by the Collections Manager.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management in the HR Department
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an Administrative/Office work environment
- Excellent MS office suite skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with knowledge and skills in the preparation and maintenance of records
- Excellent communication skills
- Be results oriented and client focused
- The ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Ability to facilitate and support the work of team members
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration