Area Sales Manager – B2B – Cavan/Monaghan Region
Our client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing utility brokers in the B2B sector. They are now hiring an area Sales Manager for the Cavan/Monaghan region to develop their presence in the region to a well-established and niche client sector.
Market leading contract options and best of all, many of your appointments will be set up for you and you will be working off a database of warm leads.
You should have experience in field sales in either residential or B2B sales and ideally in the telecoms or energy sectors to apply for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Developing your assigned sales territory in a methodical and efficient manner
· Winning new business and referrals from existing customers
· Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
· Attending appointments made by the sales support team
· Competitive basic salary (Circa €30k DOE)
· Monthly commission
· Fully expensed and unbranded company car with fuelcard
· Career mentoring & development
The right candidates will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion for sales and excellence in managing accounts and client relationships
· A strong work ethic with a focus on career development
· Full clean driving license
· Previous field sales experience, ideally in the telecoms or energy sectors
Tactical Talent Recruitment are one of Ireland’s leading sales professional recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.