Business Development Manager
Field Based (covering Ireland)
Are you a passionate sales professional with a great leadership style? Do you have an engineering or industrial background? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to take on your next challenge with a highly-successful business.
DiPerk is the sole authorised distributor of Perkins engines in Ireland and the UK and specialise in the supply, service and support of these high quality power solutions. Part of the Finning group of companies, DiPerk are now seeking a Business Development Manager to join their dedicated team.
Fostering a customer-focused, innovative and collaborative culture, DiPerk offers the ideal environment in which to pursue your professional ambitions and make your mark.
You will have the chance to grow and develop your own team and drive the company’s ongoing success throughout Ireland.
As the Business Development Manager, you will maximise sales of DiPerk’s engine products and services.
In this important role, you’ll ensure that overall sales targets for Ireland are met, including cashflow, profitability, inventory and debt.
Travelling throughout Ireland, you will:
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of technical sales staff
- Perform market analysis to identify new business opportunities
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Build positive, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers
- Liaise with Marketing to create and implement plans to grow business
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Sales management experience in an engineering and/or industrial environment, ideally within a service business
- Experience of overseeing a sales team
- Account management experience
Commercially-astute and results-driven, as the Business Development Manager, you’ll have great communication, influencing and negotiation skills. The ability to effectively prioritise your workload is also key.
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Engineering Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Field Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales.