Tote Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Horse Racing Ireland and operates Tote Betting Services on 26 racecourses throughout Ireland, as well as providing online and telephone betting services on Irish and international sports events
On Course Sales Executive
We are currently recruiting for an On Course Sales Executive to join the Tote Ireland team. This role will play a significant role in the race-day team, ensuring specific targets are met while working with the marketing team to support a variety of campaigns and promotions for the Tote customer.
· Build strong relationships with the on-course sales teams
· Support the on-course handheld team ensuring they are managed on a raceday and provided with relevant support
· Develop a sales culture amongst on course teams
· Identify and support the implementation of suitable training programs to promote a strong customer focus in all activities
· Work with Operations team members and the individual racecourses to ensure the Tote sales teams have the required facilities to deliver an effective customer service to all Tote customers
· Ensure Tote values are understood and illustrated by all employees representing the Tote brand
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Previous experience in a retail or events environment working on the ground to deliver sales targets.
Proven experience of delivering sales targets in a challenging environment.
A strong customer focus and a desire to provide excellence in customer service and customer experience.
Proven ability to cultivate a consistent sales ethos among a large and diverse team of sales people.
Strong knowledge of the betting and/or horse racing industry is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV, no later than close of business on Monday 12th November 2018 Via this website.
Amanda Rowe, HR Coordinator, Horse Racing Ireland
Ballymany, The Curragh, Co. Kildare
HRI is an equal opportunity employer
How Tote Operates: Tote betting operates in a similar fashion to a Lottery. All bets are pooled and the pool is distributed amongst the winning ticketholders. Tote Ireland is not a bookmaker and it retains the sole license to operate pool betting on horse racing in Ireland. It operates through on-course, online and multiple partners in Ireland and abroad.