B2B Channel Sales Account Manager Nationwide – Cork Based
An Irish market leading IT distribution company, and supplier of some of the world's leading IT brands, is looking for a B2B Channel Sales Account Manager. The role requires an experienced sales person (3yrs+) with good commercial acumen who is highly motivated to make a difference to the business. This role is primarily focused on new business development, promoting well-known hardware brands to IT Resellers and the role will give the right candidate room to develop and grow within the company.
· Selling all hardware solutions to customers across Ireland (server & storage knowledge a big advantage).
· Selling into resellers from small owner operators to enterprise customers.
· Meet and / or exceed individual and team sales targets
· Working autonomously to meet and / or exceed individual and team sales targets.
· Professional business development is expected by prospecting, profiling and acquiring new accounts.
· Manage your own customer accounts and with regularly scheduled meeting an expectation.
· Building professional business relationships.
· Using analytical skills to present and negotiate to maximize margin opportunities from every sale.
· Maintaining and managing your own sales pipeline to achieve targets.
· Develop, present and implement plans to your sales manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements etc.
· Keeping up to date records on CRM.
· Working closely with other departments within the business.
· Actively engage in trade shows and conventions.
The successful candidate will have:
· Ideally to have an established network of contacts within the Irish IT re-seller channel.
· Self-Starter able to present to and influence resellers to see the benefits of an alternative to traditional hardware choices.
· Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc.
· Record of achieving sales targets.
· Record of winning new business with examples of successes.
· Ability to provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process.
· Ability to provide develop appropriate relationships with customers and find new and innovative ways to continually enhance the customers preference to buy from the us rather than from any other source.
· Ability to communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate means to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc
· History in managing sales and pipeline to achieve targets.
· Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office. PowerPoint, Excel
· Good working knowledge of Salesforce/ Saleslogix / Sage CRM or similar