Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time role
Remuneration: Excellent salary, Company car & Benefits Package
Start Date: February 1st, 2019
Christeyns Food Hygiene is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to work as part of our national sales team in Ireland.
Christeyns Food Hygiene is part of Christeyns European Food group, which is a family-owned business operating in many sectors throughout the world.
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of UK and European food groups will be desirable, but not essential.
- Demonstrate a previous track record in securing and developing new business
- A strong focus on needs of the customer, together with a high level of attention to detail
- Confidence in their own abilities
- The ability to meet deadlines and sales targets consistently
- Considered, consultative sales approach
- Commercial awareness
- Driven, self-motivated personality
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
If you feel you have the right skills required for this demanding position you should apply in writing no later than Monday 31st December 2018, enclosing a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org