* Expanding Irish Company
* Manage Fantastic Set of Accounts
* Electrical Sales People Required
THE COMPANY: Established since the 1980’s and with a group sales turnover more than €80 million worldwide, this Irish company is enjoying some excellent growth hence their current requirement for a new Area Sales Manager in the Dublin area. They sell circuit protection, cable management, electrical control products and energy saving products.
THE ROLE: The successful Area Sales Manager will be responsible for selling into a great range of existing accounts, dealing with end users, M&E Contractors and SME trades people. You will be selling mainly into known customers, dealing at both technical and purchasing levels in a solution-lead sale. Full company and product training are provided.
FOR THIS AREA SALES MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales skills
* You will probably have an electrical background
* Sales of a technical product or industrial electrical product is required, any lighting sales is useful
* Confident and outgoing sales people are required
BENEFITS OF THIS AREA SALES MANAGER ROLE:
* Basic salary €35,000 - €45,000
* + €10,000 Commission
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile
* Holiday: 21 Days
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Joe / Abigail to discuss how we can help you!