Enterprise Account Executive – UK Public Sector (Education)
Phenomenal package - they pay for the best!
We are currently hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to join this renowned SAAS Leader’s expanding London hub. With business in more demand than ever and focus on continuing market domination they require an experienced Sales Pro to join them NOW!
The Enterprise sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then please read on.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be selling into the Education sector across the UK. You will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships, as well as prospect and close new business.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in English
- Several years of SaaS; IT; Software sales experience with min. 1 year in enterprise sales
- Experience selling into the Education (Public sector) is essential
- Proficient in dealing with tender applications
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
What they can offer you:
- A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
- Trust – Management believe and trust in your knowledge and abilities to get the done, no micro managing here
- Outstanding compensation - competitive salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses and benefits
- World-class training – ongoing!
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!