Our client experts in the repair and manufacturing of Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Technologies are seeking an Account Manager
The account manager position is a career development position; successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full-time sales or business development professional positions. Willing to consider a recent college graduate with a strong graduating GPA!
Must have bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications or Marketing.
· Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
· Excellent communication and excel skills.
· Ability to manage processes.
Core Job Duties:
· Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer's understanding of information.
· Records customer inquiries and documents response.
· Responsible for attracting potential customers.
· Offers products and services to existing customers.
· Strong familiarity with Sales and lead generation.
· Submitting requests for quote.
· Base + Commission.
· Profit Sharing Bonus + Spiffs.
Our Reference SG230
Partnering with PRC, we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard, we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job, seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.