Larkin Engineering are looking to broaden our markets and require a well organised, energetic and enthusiastic person to pro-actively contact and identify customers. The role is based in our office in Tuam and will be a mixture of marketing and office administration with the potential to develop the role in to a full time sales and marketing role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Strong telesales skills
- Some steel fabrication knowledge (This would be favourable but is not required)
- Good social networking skills
- The initiative & drive to develop sales.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Proficient in Photoshop
The role will involve:
· Chasing leads & quotations with customers
· Cold Calling potential customers
· Drafting marketing material
· Updating our website and social media accounts
· Liaising with Sales Manager to drive sales
Full product training will be given.
No Agencies Please