The Irish Exporters Association
The Irish Exporters Association (IEA) is the highly progressive and influential independent representative body for all Irish Exporters and internationally traded companies. It provides a seamless set of indispensable services and plays a vital role in guiding its members through their export journey, whether in the manufacturing or services sectors. The IEA performs 3 main functions: Representing the needs of members in the development of policy, lobbying and intervention at government level; Trade Services offering training, visa and legalisation support and consultancy right across the supply chain covering customs awareness, export compliance, trade know-how and business travel supports; Knowledge Networks connect members to new markets, other exporting companies and provide solutions to critical export challenges and general export queries.
An exciting opportunity awaits within the IEA for a Membership Development Manager (Maternity Cover). This is a fantastic opportunity to work in sales and retention within a highly recognised and influential organisation. This is a very exciting specified purpose maternity contract.
· Build & develop own pipeline, deliver on new member targets and ensure retention targets are met across all business sectors regionally
· Timely follow up of leads and referrals resulting from own business development activities
· Optimise membership retention through effective assistance of members with export related queries (assists)
· Cross sell IEA products and services to new and existing members and provide leads to colleagues
· Communicate new product & service opportunities to all prospects
· Database management and customer relationship management
· Collection of delayed/outstanding membership fees
· Attend meetings, roundtables, events
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as required to support the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Working hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however it is important to note that flexibility around these core hours will be required on occasions to support the needs of the business. The IEA is open to part-time/job-share candidates.
• You will have a minimum of 4 years successful sales and relationship management experience
• A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Managing own pipeline, targeting and diary
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Adaptable approach to work and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
• Effective use of CRM database to deliver goals
• Proficient in the use of all MS Office applications including Excel
• Must have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
This position will involve travel across the country. Full clean driving licence, access to own car and eligibility for class 2 car insurance essential.
The role will require a flexible approach to working and may require working outside normal working hours from time to time.
Salary for this role is subject to experience.
The Irish Exporters Association is an equal opportunities employer.
CV and cover note should be e-mailed to email@example.com titled ‘Membership Development Manager’
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th October 2018.