Sales Support Executive
A Leading specialist in the field of integrated security systems are now hiring a Sales Support Executive role in an exciting and fast paced Sales & Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin.
The focus of this role is to provide first class support to a busy and dynamic Sales and Marketing department. The role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
• Preparation of sales quotes & proposals.
• Assist in the preparation of tenders
• Sales order processing
• Create and manage project folders
• Compilation and distribution of key sales & marketing reports
• Build relationships with all company Departments and be able to work as part of a team
• Strive to achieve/surpass individual KPIs
• 3rd Level Qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales support role ideally in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work in a team environment to meet targets.
• Good attention to detail is essential.
• Experience in the specific industry would be ideal but training will be provided.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to interact at all levels
• Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks
• Computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
the successful candidates will be offered an attractive basic salary of circa €35K with an OTE of €50K plus usual benefits.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND/EU WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH