Our Client is a leading supplier of over 27,000 professional dental products, covering materials, sundries, consumables and equipment who provide an online service to clients -both private and professional practices throughout Ireland, Uk, Europe.
The Business Consultant (BC) provides a ‘face’ to ‘face’ service for our Client and acts as an integral part of the sales team. The individual is responsible for developing and implementing an agreed territory business plan designed to maximize sales and increase market share within their given geographical area. This will be achieved by applying knowledge, consultative selling skills and a positive attitude in all aspects of the job. The BC will establish and manage relationships with focused account groups, individual customers, dentists, hygienists, therapists and dental schools (where appropriate), using strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to secure, maintain and grow profitable sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
– To be the territory focal point for all Company activities and initiatives and act accordingly in all aspects of the role.
– Adoption of a portfolio sales approach encompassing selling up, cross-selling, promoting our equipment and training proposition and adoption of a campaign led market initiatives.
– Service, support and manage all designated accounts within the territory, whilst liaising with “outbound” colleague to develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy.
– To formulate and execute a territory plan in line with the agreed sales strategy to support achievement of targets.
– Develop a balanced sales methodology to the territory encompassing retention of large spending accounts, the growth of potential accounts and acquisition of new accounts.
– Promote and maintain an excellent relationship with internal departments including (but not limited to) customer services, marketing, and equipment departments.
– To promote and demonstrate where necessary new technology / products on behalf of the Company.
– Maintain up to date knowledge of new products, market initiatives and competitive threat within the territory and develop strategies to exploit /counter such activities.
– Build the presence of the company within the territory through tactical market campaigns and local personal initiatives and events.
– To be responsible for passing on all customer queries, request and complaints to the relevant departments and to ensure the customer receives from the company the correct response.
– Ensure the Customer Recognition Management (CRM) system is completed accurately and kept up to date with relevant information at all times.
– To attend (when requested) additional work activity such as conference and evening educational / trade meetings
– Proven Track record in Sales, motivated by delivering excellent customer service
– Excellent customer service skills
– Confident speaking to and building excellent relationships with stakeholders and customers
– Proficient using Microsoft packages including Excel
– Ability to adapt, adopt and implement new ways of working aligned to the company strategy
Qualifications & Experience:
– Extensive Sales experience,
– Knowledge and understanding of the Dental industry, preferable
– Pharmaceutical or other clinical industries, acceptable
– Proven “self” starter able to work remotely
Full Time, Permanent
Driving Licence Required as will be required to drive as part of the role
Interested? Contact Nichola O Brien on 01-6704488 or email Nichola.obrien@cordantpeople