Our client is a leading company in the elevation sector worldwide, with 50 years of experience installation, maintenance and modernisation services for lifts and escalators. We are currently looking for a Service Sales Executive to join this Global Organisation.
- Winning New Service Contracts: Secure new contract sales in accordance with annual targets by meeting with clients, establishing their needs and negotiating appropriate contracts.
- Generating Proposals and Managing Enquiries: Does own prospecting for new clients through use of the Company's market information tools. Through analysis of enquiry specifications and working with local offices to ensure sales quote reflects agreements reached. Ensues final contract is signed off by the client through attending Pre-Tender, Post Tender and Pre-Contract meetings.
- Product & Market Knowledge Development: Develops knowledge of the complete portfolio. Should be able to recommend the appropriate contract to meet the customer's needs. Should develop excellent knowledge of competitors in local area.
- University degree – preferably in Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Experience within the lift industry would be a huge advantage
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive package including competitive base salary, company pension scheme, company car, training sessions in Spain.
Candidates must have full EU working status and fluent English.