As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for delivery on the business targets and goals as set out by the regional leadership team.
Our client have been a leading supplier of specialist products to the construction industry in Ireland for over 30 years. Ireland's most complete range of radon barrier membranes, scaffold sheeting, acoustic flanking and acoustic flooring solutions. With very ambitious growth plans for Ireland, it's a great time to join and this a really key Area Sales Manager role.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
* Ensure compliance with all company health & safety policies.
* Deliver sales targets in both value and volume; as determined by the regional directorship and UK management team.
* Sell the defined portfolio to budget level achieving the defined price.
* Manage and develop relationships with account holding roofing contractors across the defined geographical area; both commercially and technically.
* Manage and develop relationships with account holding merchants and specialist distribution across the defined geographical area; both commercially and technically.
* Manage and develop relationships with non-account holding installers in the defined geographical area; both commercially and technically.
* Project tracking and general CRM management.
* Comply with and implement standard BMI business procedures, including but not limited to; customer pricing & complaints management.
* Hold an awareness of the greater BMI business and product / service offer, communicating to clients and customers where applicable.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following track record:
* Be passionate and driven to succeed in business
* Excellent in building effective relationships
* Strong communication & influencing skills
* Core sales toolbox (Argumentation, negotiation, relationship management, people development)
* Ability to manage and drive performance
* Excellent judgement & negotiation skills
* Ability to manage a high volume of workload and have a flexible approach
* Innovative & improvement mindset
* Be a team player with Business Drive and Customer Experience.
* Demonstrate strong leadership, partnering, collaboration and entrepreneurial skills.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
* A self-motivated, action-oriented team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
There is a strong package and real career progression on offer for the successful candidate. Please get in touch at 087 674 0849 to discuss further.