#Teamguidant currently have a vacancy for an on-site recruitment partner to be based with one of our clients near Dublin. This is a really great opportunity to work alongside our client dealing with permanent recruitment, developing excellent stakeholder /supplier and internal relationships to ensure full facilitation of the whole recruitment life-cycle.
Your main responsibilities will include all of the following:
* Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with the customer and suppliers.
* Provide a consultative service to hiring managers.
* Ensure full job briefings are undertaken for every role recruited and involvement in directly sourcing some of them.
* Manage customer expectations throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
* Drive direct recruitment.
* Help our client develop and shape their recruitment strategy.
* Effectively manage issues and queries to resolution or escalation.
We are looking for someone with a recruitment background, who is able to act as the main point of contact with our client and have demonstrable experience in influence and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we’ve also just won APSCo’s RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for!
We are committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process – just let us know how we can help!
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.