Multinational recruitment consultancy based in Dublin, with exciting plans for expansion, seeking to recruit bright and ambitious talent looking to develop their career.
THE ROLE: Following the recent launch of our engineering recruitment division, we are looking to hire a Talent Manager to join our vibrant team in our city centre office. The successful Talent Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to learn the recruitment business from the ground up in an exciting new division.
You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
* Assist with writing job adverts and posting ads on relevant job boards
* Assess incoming CVs for suitability
* Pre-screen suitable candidates to further assess their background, skills and experience and clarify areas of suitability
* Proactively source new candidates
* Effectively manage screened candidates to ensure a positive customer experience while also ensuring they are shortlisted for relevant job vacancies
* Assist with the various stages of the recruitment process, from discussing candidate backgrounds with clients, arranging interviews and candidate placement activities
You will report to the engineering division manager and you will receive a full induction, as well as on going training and development.
In return, you will have the opportunity to develop a career in recruitment, for a well-established consultancy, with realistic opportunities for career advancement for those who perform.
THE PERSON: This role would ideally suit a graduate of engineering seeking to pursue a career in business. Qualifications in mechanical, electrical, electronic or manufacturing engineering to name a few are highly desirable. However, if you don’t have this but believe you have a technical aptitude, please apply. Attitude, coachability as well as a solid work ethic are some of the key ingredients for success in a role like this.
* Third level qualification or trade qualification, ideally in a technical field, although not essential
* Must be IT savvy. Ideally, you will have experience using Microsoft Office
* Any past experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
* Must have a strong work ethic, as well as strong attention to detail
* You must enjoy meeting with and speaking to new people each day
THE COMPANY: BMS Performance has been established since 1990. What started out as a single office sales recruitment agency, quickly grew into a multinational business consultancy, offering a multitude of services including sales recruitment, engineering recruitment, marketing recruitment and IT recruitment as well as sales and business training solutions. Currently BMS Performance boasts a headcount of around 200 staff in offices located throughout Ireland, UK and Australia.
THE PACKAGE FOR THIS TALENT MANAGER ROLE:
* Salary: €30,000 - €45,000 base – depending on experience.
* Bonus: €10,000
* Benefits: pension
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.