Sales Intern - Excellent Package, Training & International Travel
Working in the US and other key geographical markets
€20,000 - €30,000 DOE Plus Travel Budget (up to €8,000 per quarter)
Are you an ambitious graduate with a strong customer focus? Want to significantly increase your sales skills, gain valuable experience in foreign markets and see more of the world? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Rapidly expanding on an international level, our client is a successful provider of innovative animal diagnostic solutions. Their handheld blood tests enable veterinary professionals to detect infections and diagnose animals with ease. Now, they’re looking for a Sales Intern (salaried) to work overseas in their key markets on a 12 month contract that has the potential to become a full time position with the company, with the financial rewards for being successful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake first-class training, learn from a highly-skilled team and realise your full potential with a forward-thinking business.
Working under the guidance of a Sales Rep, you will spend your first three months working in the US, before being deployed to another key market (Canada, Australia or Europe).
During your internship, you will:
- Work as part of the International Sales Team
- Become an expert in our client’s products and features
- Achieve sales goals and deliver a first-class customer experience
- Use a consultative sales approach based on customers’ needs
- Build rapport with customers
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification
- Good communication skills and be comfortable communicating to decision makers
- A full, clean driving licence
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where calls are monitored and recorded, and meetings are assessed
- The willingness to undertake extensive international travel
Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian, in addition to English, would also be an advantage but this is by no means essential. If you have an interest in the equine industry that would also be great but our client will ensure your training equips you for the role!
To apply for the role of Sales Intern, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Intern, Trainee Sales Rep, Graduate Sales Rep, Graduate Sales Executive, Junior Sales Executive, Trainee Veterinary Sales Rep, Junior Sales Rep, Trainee Business Development Executive, BDE.