This role is supporting a business to help improve customer retention rates by preventing customers leaving for competitors.
• Outbound calling to customers with the objective of keeping and extending contracts.
• Telesales campaigns to installed base to ascertain levels of customer satisfaction and identify cross sell opportunities.
• Develop and deliver a systematic programme of customer engagement.
• Resolve any customer service or billing issues.
• Educate customer base on benefits of the company.
• Identify and track KPIs including MIDs, transaction volumes and profitability.
• Minimum of Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent
• Ideally hold a third level qualification in Business, Marketing/Sales.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Customer Care/Internal Sales role is essential
• Customer focused & have a personable telephone manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capability in developing relationships.
• Enjoy prioritising customer queries and resolving issues.
• Demonstrated record of achieving daily/weekly targets and proactively contribute to maximising sales revenue.
•Excellence in Microsoft Office Suite / Knowledge of marketing and sales desirable
If intrestied in the roll call Nichola on 01-6704488 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com