* Wide Range of Building Products
* Excellent Internal Support
* Incumbent Irish Manufacturer
THE ROLE: Backed by strong managerial and internal support, the new Area Sales Representative will be selling building materials to leading builder’s merchants, bulk suppliers and sub – contractors. You will be tasked with maintaining good working relationships with existing accounts as well as spending around half of your time seeking for new business. Their product range includes roofing, cladding, structural and agricultural products and the successful area sales representative will receive full company and product training.
THE COMPANY: Established for over 50 years, our client is a trusted manufacturer of building materials based in Leinster and servicing the Irish, UK and Central European markets. They manufacture and refine a range of products suitable for the construction of domestic, commercial and industrial buildings and are a recognised leader in their field and have achieved excellence through people award. They now seek a new Area Sales Representative in South Leinster.
FOR THIS AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales skills
* You must have aproven track record of sales in the construction industry!!
* Highly motivated, well presented and professional candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are required
BENEFITS OF THIS SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE:
* €35,000 - €45,000 Base Salary
* €5,000 - €10,000 Commission
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
If you have previously met with a BMS Performance Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
BMS Specialise in recruiting Account Managers, Sales Executives, Sales Managers and Business Developers in the Construction/ Business to Business /FMCG/ I.T / Medical markets.