We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious experienced Sales professional to join our growing sales team at JBS Group
Who are JBS?
JBS Group is one of the largest suppliers of Safety, Uniform and Hygiene products in Ireland. With 13 separate offices and warehouses in UK and Ireland and an annual turnover c € 60 million, we enjoy a strong market presence and offer competitive and relevant products and services to both public and private sectors. We have strong growth and have plans for continued development. JBS group are ISO 9001, 14,001 and 18,001 accredited and have a proven track record in ethical trading and Corporate Social Responsibility. Our people are a mix of experienced and progressive team members and we are always looking to recruit like-minded individuals with a view to long term employment that benefits both parties
Focus of the Role
The successful applicant will manage an established customer base in the Greater Dublin area and should be should be comfortable with both managing existing customer base and developing new accounts.
· High performer in a B2B sales/account management role, who is highly target driven & motivated.
· Experienced in working within a fast paced field sales environment
· Exceptional communication and listening skills
· Quick learner
· Customer Focused with a willingness to spend face to face time with our clients
· Successful track record in sales
· Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts and prospects
· Actively call on existing end user clients in the Greater Dublin area
· Evaluate and call on prospects in the Dublin area with a view to developing new business, bringing those prospects through the full sales cycles
· Updating the CRM system with all relevant customer and sales activity on a daily basis
· Preparation of quotations (this is also supported by the relevant branch)
· Upselling into existing customer base